Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Sun Tea and a Doodle

Everybody knows you can put tea
and cold water in a clear glass
container, put it in the sun
and get tea, right?

Uncle Si likes cold tea on a hot
day.  I was procrastinating
about hunting out a
"perfect" jar in which to make
sun tea.

Ummm...
I grabbed this small pitcher
out of the cupboard,
added cold water , tea and
a discarded yogurt lid -
very handy to have a couple around,
but a small plate or saucer
would do just as well -
and there we go.
Which reminds me,
I must make some more.

Doodling does something for me.  :)

2 comments:

  1. I haven't made sun tea in a great while, but I do love it. Its seems to taste much better than boiling. Doodling is a great stress reliever for me . I'm having a little give away at my blog if you want to get in on it. Blessings friend

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Shelley. As to the give away, I'm afraid to look! :) Trying to cull my own possesions.

      Delete