Tuesday, July 29, 2014

I Doodled, Again

Did you doodle
on your notebook pages in school?

I certainly did.

Some pages were heavily doodled.

I suppose it had something to do
 with the way information
was being handled during the class.

The faster I took notes, the less
doodling would be on the page.

Well, apparently someone has categorised
and named some of this doodling.

They call it Zendangle.

There's a website, of course, here.

Anyway, I had already been doodling,
as you may have guessed. ;)

I don't really know
whether I was Zendangling, or not. :)

4 comments:

  1. I was just coloring one of your doodles today! So much fun : ) Matthew wants me to print some for him too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, cool! I'd love to see what you (both) come up with. :)

      Delete
  2. Great to see you back!:) Christina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Christina. I thought I answered you last week! :/

      Delete