Friday, July 11, 2014

Daisy Daisy

Daisy, Daisy,
 Give me your answer, do,
I'm half crazy,
All for the love of you.
It won't be a stylish marriage,
I can't afford a carriage,
But you'll look sweet
 Upon the seat
Of a bicycle built for two.  :)


Did you ever hear this "saucy" answer?
  It most certainly is
 not part of the original.  
Our family used a couple 
of different words 
than the ones we first heard. 

Michael, Michael,
Here is my answer true,
I can't cycle
It makes me feel so blue.
If you can't afford a carriage,
There won't be any marriage,
For I'll be switched
If I'll be hitched
On a bicycle built for two.  :)

4 comments:

  1. That's great! Ha, ha, ha! I'll have to teach the boys that one ; )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) There are other "saucy" versions, too. I Googled it.

      Delete
  2. I've always loved that fun song.....blessings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Blessings to you, too, sweet Shelley. If I ever find where I left most of my brain, I do plan to blog more often. :)

      Delete